Merry meet, deck creator! ✨ Thank you for visiting this page and considering having Four Wands Tarot Shop carry your deck!
WHO WE ARE: Our humble Shopee store began as The Queensreads, a shop for tarot merch made by me about the four tarot Queens. However, pretty soon I also began to carry Filipino-made tarot and oracle decks. Within two months, the shop quickly became nicknamed "The Home of Filipino Tarot Decks", and I knew I had to rebrand into something more inclusive! Four Wands Tarot Shop is now named after the tarot card symbolising home and celebration, a more fitting name for a shop housing Filipino-made tarot and oracle decks and celebrating Filipino deck creators.
As a creator myself, I recognise that it takes massive effort and energy to design and produce a deck. If you decide to have us carry your deck, please know I take the responsibility and the honour seriously! 🙏🏼 Here's everything you need to know about consigning at Four Wands Tarot Shop:
1 - Let's align! 📞
Let's call or chat to get to know each other and align the details of the consignment! Here are some of the things we'll need to discuss:
- Your deck
- Quantity you'd like to consign
- Pricing + the shop's consignment fee for every sale
- Shipping arrangements
- Your expectations!
At the end of our conversation, I'll draw up a consignment agreement stating all of our terms and email it to you. 📧
2 - Send me your decks 🚚
Once the consignment agreement has been signed and sent back to me, we can proceed with the consignment! You can send your deck to my address whenever it's convenient.
3 - I'll list them on the shop 🛒
I'll let you know immediately once the decks are with me. I'll draw up the listing on the Four Wands Shopee account, and let my Instagram followers know that your deck is now available for purchase.
4 - Sit back and relax! 💺
From here, I do everything: shoot shop photos of your deck, promote it on social media, package and ship the deck out to buyers, and handle customer concerns. I'll stay in contact with you for updates and questions!
5 - Receive your reports 🧾
At the end of every month, I will remit the month's sales to you minus the shop's agreed-upon cut. You'll also get a PDF report outlining your invoice and the remaining stocks of your deck.
6 - Replenish stocks 🔁
Once stocks run out, you can always replenish them! We'll draw up a new agreement for the new stocks and we can make magic all over again! ✨
Decks We've Stocked
Here are some of the Filipino tarot & oracle decks we've carried at Four Wands Tarot Shop! Click on the 🔗 links below the photos 🔗 to view their Shopee listings.
What We Need From You
I hope this sounds like a useful opportunity for you so far! ✨ To consign at Four Wands, here's what we require from our end:
- ✅ Your decks. They're the most important thing! I don't ask for a minimum quantity on the shop, though I do encourage stocking at least 10 decks at a time to save on shipping costs.
- ✅ Your price. At Four Wands, partners are asked to choose their own selling price to ensure they will still make a profit after the shop takes its consignment fee. Our consignment fee is typically around 25% (negotiable!). However, we do have floor prices of 1500PHP for Shopee and 1750PHP for BigCartel to ensure that the market remains fair for partners and future creators.
- ✅ The signed consignment agreement. The signed agreement confirms that we're officially in business! 🤝🏻
- ✅ Your product description. Tell us about your deck, its purpose, and its story! Please also include its measurements and other features. 📏 These will be placed in the product description section on Shopee to help buyers visualise your deck before purchase.
- ✅ Your name and titles, e.g. Reina Regina, author, freelance writer, and tarot stockist. These will be added to the deck's product description + used to introduce you in any promotional materials on social media. 🧙🏻♀️
- ✅ Promo photos. Please provide me with photos of your deck so I can put up your listing on the Four Wands Shopee account as soon as possible. I'll be replacing them with official shop photos, but it may take me a couple of days to shoot depending on the weather! 📸🖼
- ✅ Other inclusions. If you would like to provide your own packaging or have freebies you'd like me to give out to your buyers, feel free to send them along! 🛍📦
Our collaboration need not only be limited to the consignment of your deck! Here at Four Wands, we have a strong culture of creators supporting creators, and we're constantly searching for ways to promote the stories behind our creations and uphold the value of indie decks. 🔮 Here are other things we might do together as partners:
- 🖐🏻Dibs on new merch and incoming decks. Four Wands partners are often the first to know about new decks or merch coming to the shop! As you technically have a tab at the shop from your deck sales, you can let me know if there's anything you like, and I can send the items to you and take the cost out of the month's sales.
- 🔖 Other merch. If you've got other merch (like these stickers and washi tape), I can also stock them for you! We can discuss everything you want to consign and draw up a single agreement for everything.
- 🌏 BigCartel listings. With your permission, I can also sell your deck and merch internationally on Four Wands' BigCartel account! We can add a separate section discussing BigCartel in your consignment agreement.
- 💌 Invitations for fun shop things. I often invite partners to do fun things like Instagram Lives and other collaborations. We might even work on future decks and cartomancy projects together!
- 🌟 Deck review. I can also review your deck on instagram.com/reinaxregina in exchange for a free copy! You can read about all my deck review services here, and watch some of my unboxings on IGTV by clicking on the links below.
That's all the important bits! 🌻 If you'd like to proceed with stocking your deck with Four Wands Tarot Shop, you can reach me via email or DM me on Instagram for faster responses! I wish you the very best of luck, and I hope to help you get your decks into loving and magical forever homes. 🏡 Merry we meet again! ✨ May you reap what you sow tenfold, Reina 🌻