Merry meet! I'm Reina. I'm a writer, editor, professional tarot reader, and Instagram creator. My brand is all about words, stories, and magic.
W O R D S I grew up in love with reading, and by extension, writing. I was entranced by how the right combination of words could move a person to do something new: change a worldview, visit a location, buy a product. I've spent my whole life dedicated to finding the right words to affect change for the people I write for. ✍🏻 My words read like a friend who gives practical advice, like that one teacher who makes every class feel like a discovery, like a real person having a conversation with you.
S T O R I E S There was a brief period of my life in which I thought my destiny lay in nursing and healthcare. I don't regret the detour, because my years working in the hospital gave me the honour of holding space for people's unique stories and experiences. 👩🏻⚕️ Bearing witness to real stories of both suffering and joy led me to have a solid ethical background, a holistic view of humans, and an organised approach to both creative and magical work.
M A G I C I've always believed in magic—in the power of exerting your will on the world and creating order out of chaos, elevating the ordinary into something special. I attribute part of this to growing up and working in a military environment. While books provided me with windows to wondrous new worlds (and while I'm way too individualistic to wear a uniform! 😅), it was my structured upbringing that instilled in me the determination to see results and the disciplined work ethic necessary to manifest a vision from dreams into reality.
I've found that my diverse background has given me a unique perspective and set of skills. I'm happy to put my experiences and expertise with words, stories, and magic at your service! 😊
👐🏻What I Can Do For You
This queen wears many crowns! I bring plenty of assets to the table. Here's what I can serve up for you:
- I can edit and manage content for your business: VIEW MY CV + PORTFOLIO
- I wrote a poetry book: PURCHASE PLEASE PICK ME
- I stock 🇵🇭 tarot decks + merch: GO TO INT’L STORE // GO TO PH STORE
- I can review your tarot, oracle, or Lenormand deck: VIEW MY DECK REVIEWS
- I can help promote your brand: DM ME ON INSTAGRAM
- “Local Lit: 8 Filipina Authors to Check Out for Your Next Quarantine Read”, 8List.ph
- “The Rituals: Reina Regina, Writer and Tarot Reader”, Saan Saan PH
- "How to Start Your Tarot Journey", Fully Booked Fest 2020
- “Go Where You are Needed”, Blind Love Radio podcast on Spotify
- "Ep. 12: Please Pick Me - Interview with Reina Regina," Jea Talks Podcast on Spotify
- “5 Pinoy Tarot Readers to Ask for Your Kapalaran”, Coven Blog
Like what you see but want something outside of these boxes? Shoot me an email and sign me up for an adventure!
☄ My Journey
They say you're always exactly where you need to be at any given moment. 😌 Well, I had exactly the kind of long, winding journey that made me exactly the right person to be of service to you today!
2022 📍 Currently a consultant for content at Online Marketing Gurus, an 🇦🇺 SEO company 📍 Runs Four Wands Tarot Shop, which now has a Philippine store and international store 📍 Creates as @reinaxregina on Instagram, Patreon, and Vero 📍 Has two decks released: the Light Doll Actions Oracle Deck and the resourceful lenormand
2020 📍 Rose to content operations lead as the Bliss Drive content department grew 📍 Signed up for brand collabs with 🇵🇭 businesses during lockdown 📍 Released my debut poetry book, Please Pick Me
2019 📍 Launched my professional writer + tarot reader website 📍 Started building a content department for Bliss Drive, an 🇺🇸 SEO agency 📍 Created my tarot & books Instagram, @reinaxregina (and grew to 2.8K in nine months!)
2018 📍 Got chosen to be a Fully Booked First Look Club reviewer 📍 Started reading tarot professionally
2017 📍 Quit my desk job and began freelance writing professionally 📍 Got my first tarot deck + began self-studying tarot
2015 📍 Trained as a critical care nurse in the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center 📍 Worked in the Administrative Service of Army General Hospital
2013 📍 Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Santo Tomas 📍 Took one year of medical school at the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
2009 📍 Graduated from high school as editor of the school paper and senior yearbook 📍 Won 3rd Place in Copywriting and Headline Writing in the Regional Schools Press Conference, competed in National Schools Press Conference 📍 Entered nursing school
2008 📍 Wrote for Candy magazine's Council of Cool 8 (at the time, I was 13 and youngest ever person they accepted!)
📔 More About Me
- ♏ Scorpio Sun, ♌ Leo Moon, ♒ Aquarius Rising
- My favourite colour is yellow, in case it wasn't obvious yet! 💛🌻📙✨
- My ultimate storytelling + business + general kindness and classiness role model in life is Taylor Swift. 👸🏼
- I love fantasy, historical fiction, biographies, and strategy books. 📚
- I live in Manila, Philippines 🇵🇭 and I am the lady of the house for a doctor and two dogs. 👨🏽⚕️🐕🐩
💫 Make Magic With Me!
I’m in the business of writing, and I believe that writing is words changing the world. The words we put into the world affect others, so we have a responsibility to choose and deploy them with purpose and compassion. 💛 If you wish to engage my words, tell me your story, or make magic with me, you can reach me via email, or DM me on Instagram for faster responses! Merry we meet again! 🌻 May you reap what you sow tenfold, Reina